The intrauterine insemination is a proceeding whereby the ovulation is induced and in the ideal moment is deposited a spermatozoa sample, previously selected and capacitated in the Andrology Laboratory, in the uterus with a special catheter.
This technique is used in the following cases:
- Women without couple
- Unknown origin infertility
- Minimal and level endometriosis
- Minimal alterations of the spermatozoa
To book an appointment, Get in touch Today!
To book an appointment
Call us today!
Step by Step the intrauterine insemination
1. Ovarian Stimulation:
2. Ovulation Production:
3. Sperm sample retrieval:
4. Selection of Spermatozoa:
5. Intrauterine insemination:
Find out step by step how fertility treatments work!